[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

81.182.14.54 noreply at qeradiant.com
Wed Jul 6 15:17:39 CDT 2005

This bug report was submitted from 81.182.14.54 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 03:17:39 CDT Jul 6, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 1800+/512/XP
Hard Drive Space: 20GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Detonator 6.14.10.61.77
Version of GTKRadiant: GtkRadiant-1.4.0

Error:
When I select to Change default map format (This map was saved using brush primitives format, and you project settings use the standard format...), my map looks ok, the textures are ok, but crashes if I press "s" to display the texture editor. If I select to Convert the maps, textures are all misplaced, but the texture editor works fine. Any ideas?

Cause of Error:
Load a map and choose Change default.
Select a surface and press "s".

User Email: 3delite at fly.to