[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

24.195.92.155 noreply at qeradiant.com
Fri Jan 21 21:36:22 CST 2005

This bug report was submitted from 24.195.92.155 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 09:36:22 CST Jan 21, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: linux, ram 512, althon 2600+
Hard Drive Space: 30 gigs
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: nvidia geforce fx 5600
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0 beta - build 01-16 (linux)

Error:
For some reason I am unable to see any models except monsters when mapping for doom 3.  Even previous maps I have made will not show the doors or other entities like barrels.  Also not sure how I can add in doors.

I also get the error "radiant/renderstate.cpp:1117
assertion failure: OpenGLState:detaching while unrealised Please report this error to the developers"
This happens when trying to set things in the perferences, I forget which ones exactly, but also when I try to load a custom Doom3 mod I get that error.

Cause of Error:
see above, sorry I included it all together

User Email: calimer1 at yahoo.com