[Gtkradiant] Fw: Half life compile

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Wed Jan 5 10:07:17 CST 2005

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:54:42 -0000
From: "ste.fs" <ste.fs at ntlworld.com>
To: <ttimo at idsoftware.com>
Subject: Half life compile

Hi,

Dont know if ive sent this to the correct person

I just download GtkRadiant 1.5.0 to use with Half-life. I've used Hammer before and have had no problem compiling my maps with that program. But I'm completely stumped on how to compile with Radiant. If I switch over to Star Trek: Voyager and click on build, all the compile settings are available. If I click on build for halflife it just says customize, then there's a empty build menu and command line. Do I type something in here??

Am I missing something simple or do I need some other addon?

Thanks

Happy New Year

Steve