[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

195.146.100.6 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sun Jan 2 16:01:44 CST 2005

This bug report was submitted from 195.146.100.6 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 04:01:44 CST Jan 2, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Win XP, 256 MB, Athlon XP 2600+
Hard Drive Space: cca 30 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Radeon 9600 XT
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0-2004-12-05

Error:
-------------FIRST ERROR WINDOW------------------
.\main.cpp:147
runtime error: GTK+ error: Gtk-CRITICAL **: file
gtktextbuffer.c: line 557 (gtk_text_buffer_emit_insert):
assertion ´g_utf8_validate (text, len, NULL)' failed

Please report.......

---------FOLLOWING SECOND ERROR WINDOW-----------
.\main.cpp:147
runtime error: GTK+ error: Gtk-WARNING **: Invalid text buffer iterator: either the iterator is unitialized, or the characters/pixbufs/widgets in the buffer have been modified since the iterator was created. You must use marks, character numbers, or line numbers to preserve a position across buffer modifications. You can apply tags and insert marks without invalidating your iterators, but any mutation that affects 'indexable' buffer contents (contents that can be referred to by character offset) will invalidate all outstanding iterators

Please report..........

sorry for my bad english-i'am CZECH user! when is installation done, in GtkRadiant press "P" (preferences), then go to PATHS. I type my directory with Quake 3 Arena (c:\Games\Quake 3 Arena), then press button to submit...and ERROR! two windows with error messages and then "send error message to Microsoft" window! And GtkRadiant will shutdown!

User Email: enviro at centrum.cz