[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

Joseph, William WJoseph at europe.ea.com
Mon Feb 28 04:55:53 CST 2005

Hi,

This could be a configuration problem, or it might be caused by a bug in
GtkRadiant 1.4.1.
Have you tried the newest version to see if it has the same problem?

The latest nightly build is available here:
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/files/radiant/nightly/1.5/GtkRadiant-1.5.
0-2005-02-26.msi

thanks for the bug report,

-SPoG