[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

87.88.132.4 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sun Dec 18 06:41:19 CST 2005

This bug report was submitted from 87.88.132.4 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 06:41:19 CST Dec 18, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: P4 HT 3,00GHz - 512 Mo RAM
Hard Drive Space: loads
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI Radeon 9700 128 Mo
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4.0

Error:
Q3 Radiant goes way too low in perspective view. Got cubic clippin on and still. It goes faster on the Enemy Territory version.

Cause of Error:
Dunno. Downloaded them all from ur downloads section. Now got 4 GTKradiants on me start bar + enemy territory one. send me mail tell me which to delete would b great :)

User Email: jucotsss at hotmail.com