[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

81.245.175.67 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sun Dec 11 03:01:01 CST 2005

This bug report was submitted from 81.245.175.67 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 03:01:01 CST Dec 11, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD Duron (tm) processor  1.30 ghz 480 mb windows xp
Hard Drive Space: 56.2
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: NVIDIA Geforce 4 MX440 with AGP8X
Version of GTKRadiant: Gtk radiant 5.0

Error:
starting game up i see glconfig_new: trying config_rgba32
glconfig_new: using custom config
ASSERTION FAILURE: pointer "extensionFunc" is null
ASSERTION FAILURE: pointer "extensionFunc" is null
ASSERTION FAILURE: pointer "extensionFunc" is null
ASSERTION FAILURE: pointer "extensionFunc" is null
GL_VENDOR: SiS
GL_RENDERER: Compatible VGA / MMX
GL_VERSION: 1.2.1 SIS 2.12
GL_EXTENSIONS: GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_polygon_offset GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_WIN_swap_hint GL_ARB_multitexture GL_SGIS_multitexture
Checking for extension 'GL_ARB_texture_compression'...Not Found
Checking for extension 'GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc'...Not Found
glconfig_new_with_depth: trying config_rgba32_depth32
glconfig_new_with_depth: using custom config
glconfig_new: trying config_rgba32
glconfig_new: using custom config
Map_New
ASSERTION FAILURE: GTK+ error
GtkGLExt-WARNING **: cannot create GdkGLContext

ASSERTION FAILURE: GTK+ error
GtkGLExt-WARNING **: cannot create GdkGLContext

ASSERTION FAILURE: GTK+ error
GtkGLExt-WARNING **: cannot create GdkGLContext

ASSERTION FAILURE: GTK+ error
GtkGLExt-WARNING **: cannot create GdkGLContext

ASSERTION FAILURE: GTK+ error
GtkGLExt-WARNING **: cannot create GdkGLContext

ASSERTION FAILURE: GTK+ error
GtkGLExt-WARNING **: cannot create GdkGLContext

ASSERTION FAILURE: GTK+ error
GtkGLExt-WARNING **: cannot create GdkGLContext

ASSERTION FAILURE: GTK+ error
GtkGLExt-WARNING **: cannot create GdkGLContext

ASSERTION FAILURE: GTK+ error
GtkGLExt-WARNING **: cannot create GdkGLContext

i cannot even make maps or it crashes or my pc crashes last time i worked with radiant 1.4.5 then 1.5.0 it works to then later i stopped then i delete all things off my pc and i did backup and i installed my old drivers and in the game ET says opengl bug i download the driver now its works now it says here a bug ???

Cause of Error:
Nothing only this

User Email: lol.black at hotmail.com