[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

81.241.82.181 noreply at qeradiant.com
Fri Sep 24 05:41:03 CDT 2004

This bug report was submitted from 81.241.82.181 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 05:41:03 CDT Sep 24, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD Thunderbird 1.4 GHz / 512 DDRam / Windows XP Pro
Hard Drive Space: 29,7 Go
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: NVidia Geforce 3 Ti 200 / Driver 6.1.7.7 from www.nvidia.com
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4.0

Error:
When using GTKRadiant 1.4.0 (for Quake3), the 3D rendering is very slow, if i move in it, i get less than 5 images per second. But when i use GTKRadiant 1.3.11 beta (for Quake3), the 3D rendering is normally fast.

Cause of Error:
I used to map under Linux Slackware. Then I switched to Windows XP, and I loaded my map to Windows XP, with GTKRadiant 1.4.0. It was very slow, and I tried with an older version (1.3.11 beta) and it was not slow. Maybe there is something new to configure with 1.4.0 ?

User Email: the_blutch at perso.be