[Gtkradiant] zerowing svn is back

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Wed Sep 22 04:43:57 CDT 2004

There is no viewcvs atm, and the commit emails are inline diffing. The
viewcvs based commit email script doesn't work with fsfs repository it
seems. Otherwise things seem to be pretty much back to normal.

I will need to setup the DAV file areas again. Those were not backed up
though, so whatever was there is lost.

TTimo