[Gtkradiant] Re: GtkRadiant OS X

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Thu Nov 25 15:11:36 CST 2004

Well as far as I'm concerned, it's not a matter of cash or motivation really, just a matter of free time. Working on the OSX port hasn't been very rewarding in the past, as the actual number of user never seemed to exceed .. around ten.

The current source is probably very close to running on OSX. It just needs a motivated maintainer to make sure the setups are correctly put together and the OSX specific stuff works. If anyone is interested, he should probably make himself known on the radiant mailing list and start sending in patches..

TTimo