[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

217.226.148.54 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 30 May 2004 20:18:27 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from 217.226.148.54 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 08:18:27 CDT May 30, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Amd Athlon 1,4GHZ/512MB SDRAM/Win XP
Hard Drive Space: 30GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Geforce 4 T4400
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4

Error:
In the goldrush.map file (Enemy territory), there is a key/value missing at entity 1200. U have to set as key "scriptname" and as value "gold_crate". Without those values, the objectives and espeacially the sounds when u take the gold donīt work right! It took days for me to find out why there were no sounds when i take the objective! And i canīt belive that it was the source file, that was wrong, not me!
Sorry, i donīt know if it was your faul or if splashdamage made this error. Please solve it in the next version.

All in all, the GTKradiant is the best mapping tool i know. I really like the handling and all that stuff. I even use it for modeling. So, is there a chance to build in an export option?
One other thing i would like to see in the editor is a "snap to grid" funktion for the vertex points of a curve. If u scale a curve, the vertex arnīt anymore on the grid, so there is no real chance to add something to that curve. This function would be great for complex curves. I hope u understand what i mean.

greetz
Maggumaster

Cause of Error:
Hmm, i took over some parts of the goldrush.map file...

User Email: Maggumaster_1@hotmail.com