[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

203.220.90.66 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 15 May 2004 00:30:51 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from 203.220.90.66 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 12:30:51 CDT May 15, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: PIII/256/Win2k
Hard Drive Space: 28.6GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: 64MB Nvidia GeForce2MX/MX 400 (latest drivers)
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4.0 Q3RTCWET

Error:
Compiled map will not open up in Quake III Arena

Cause of Error:
I went to compile my map using BSP -vis -fast light (or something along those lines)and it didnt open up in Quake III Arena like it was suppose to. The settings were correct so that it would, but it failed. At University, GTKRadiant 1.2.11 is installed and compiles perfectly. So I acquired this version too, and it compiles fine on my system. Something about the latest version doesnt seem to open up the compiled files for some odd reason.

User Email: luxo_jr69@hotmail.com