[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

68.117.34.126 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 22:10:28 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from 68.117.34.126 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 10:10:28 CDT May 4, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 1.6 gig, 256 rambus ram, windows ME
Hard Drive Space: over 15 gigs
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI Radeon 9200
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4.00

Error:
well first of all i get a message in a dos window when it opens saying:

<GtkRadiant-1.4.0.exe:4291485895>: GdkGLExt-WARNING **: wglMakeCurrent<> failed

i dont know how to bypass it, secondly is no matter which option for BSPing i use its either done in 1 second and it does not BSP the file it gives me the normal BSP process and thenn at end of all 3 sections it says:

Bad command or file name

Cause of Error:
all i did was try to bsp my map file

Please get back to me on these errors, im an old user of yoru product for JK2 and JA and ive just recently gotten it again to continue mapping, it worked before but doesnt now any help you can give me would be most appreciated, to contact me by phone its:

Paul
952-997-3891
Apple Valley, Minnesota

User Email: paul_howellbrown@hotmail.com