[Gtkradiant] latest viewcvs on SVN repository, with SVN URLs

Fri, 07 May 2004 11:02:34 +0200

Someone mentioned on #svn channel yesterday that the latest viewcvs
could handle SVN repositories URLs and was no longer restricted to a
local filesystem.

Since I am still looking for a workaround to the blocker bug:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=895294&group_id=18760&atid=118760

I decided to give it a shot, updated everything, and replaced my
svn_roots entry:
svn_roots = radiant.svn: /mnt/d/svn/radiant.svn
by
svn_roots = radiant.svn: https://zerowing.idsoftware.com:666/radiant

And you can now see the error viewsvn is reporting at:
https://zerowing.idsoftware.com:666/viewsvn

      An Exception Has Occurred

        Python Traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/viewsvn/lib/viewcvs.py", line 2603, in main
    request.run_viewcvs()
  File "/usr/local/viewsvn/lib/viewcvs.py", line 263, in run_viewcvs
    self.rootpath, rev)
  File "/usr/local/viewsvn/lib/vclib/svn_ra/__init__.py", line 344, in __init__
    self.ctx, self.pool)
SubversionException: ("PROPFIND request failed on '/radiant'", 175002)

Afaik it's not a network problem on my end, I can establish connection just fine with a 'telnet zerowing.idsoftware.com 666'

Any suggestion is welcome. We have been without a decently working repository browser for months now.

regards

TTimo