[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

67.210.42.238 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:57:28 -0600 (CST)

This bug report was submitted from 67.210.42.238 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 04:57:28 CST Mar 14, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD XP 2800+/1024MB 400Mhz DDR/WinXp
Hard Drive Space: 420GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: GeForce 4 ti4200 128MB ram
Version of GTKRadiant: GTK 1.4, Q3R

Error:
Cannot install GtkRadiant 1.4 - fails after cannot find RTCW files, however i want to edit Q3 maps only. I do not own RTCW. I DID unselect (after selectign custom install) all the RTCW and ET files. Tried Q3R after that would not work, and Q3R's installed just terminated unexpectedly. Files WERE copied, tried running Q3R but whenever you try to do anything the program terminates.

Cause of Error:
Just installing the software

User Email: smaddox@hbaroutfitters.com