[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

24.17.171.251 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:37:02 -0600 (CST)

This bug report was submitted from 24.17.171.251 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 06:37:02 CST Mar 1, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD Athlon XP 2500+ 1.8Ghz/1GB RAM/Xp home
Hard Drive Space: over 16 gigs
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: NVidia GeForce FX 5600
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4.0

Error:
The textures for Jedi Acadamy are not showing up. All I see is a checkered image with the words "Shader Image Missing". I've searched multiple forums, but nothing helps.

Cause of Error:
Installed GTKRadiant 1.4.0 and started it up. Began following instructions for building a basic room. But when it mentioned loading textures there were only alot of those checkered images. Tryed re-installing GtkRadiant. Didn't help.

User Email: syber_jedi@hotmail.com