[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

24.37.103.13 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 08:36:50 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from 24.37.103.13 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 08:36:50 CDT Jun 26, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 2x 512 ram
Hard Drive Space: 120G
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI radeon 9000 pro
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4

Error:
first im french but i try to talking english ...

error is on "surface inspector"
GTKRadiant crash .
I need push key CTRL+ALT+DELETE (manager of the spots win XP ) and clear radiant for close it

Cause of Error:
1-ill change texture on a couple of brush
2- after change texture ,i push 'S' for surface inspector
3-After center my texture  , i push "to increase" the windows(my error, I wanted to click on the button "to close") but the bug come here.
I can nothing any more make with the program now

Thx for autosave :D

User Email: jeukidoo@hotmail.com