[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

199.8.235.203 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 16:37:13 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from 199.8.235.203 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 04:37:13 CDT Jun 20, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD Athlon XP 2400+; 512mb DDR; Windows XP Professional
Hard Drive Space: 20GB+
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: GeForce 4 Ti 4200 128mb; Forceware 56.72
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4.0

Error:
no official error: texture 3d painting bug.

Cause of Error:
When dragging a texture from the texture panel to the camera view, It paints the totally wrong surface. If I have a cube in the middle of the room, and I drag to the front of the cube, it might actually paint the wall behind the cube, or sometimes even the side of the cube. Whereas in 1.2.13 I take the exact map, and drag to the front of the cube, it paints the front of the cube as expected.

User Email: elrond@planetquake.com