[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

146.82.168.1 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 15:32:50 -0600 (CST)

This bug report was submitted from 146.82.168.1 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 03:32:50 CST Feb 14, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 3.05ghz Pentium
Hard Drive Space: 100 gigs
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Nvidia 5600
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4.0.0

Error:
---------------------------
Component transfer error
---------------------------
Component:	GtkRadiant core
File Group:	Program DLL Files
File:		<DIR_CORE>\
Error:		The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

OK

Cause of Error:
It's already installed but I tried to remove it.  When I removed it I unchecked all the boxes hit next, and then on the next screen I hit cancel.  Now when I try to uninstall it does nothing, and the same with repair.  Now when I try to reinstall all the boxes are unchecked and when I check them all and hit next I get the above error.  Can you tell me how to fix this??  Thanks,  Joey

User Email: jcosta@thetek.com