[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

199.126.134.188 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 19:10:56 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from 199.126.134.188 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 07:10:56 CDT Aug 29, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: i dunno...it plays doom3
Hard Drive Space: ¿?
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Nvidia G-force MX/MX400 ...i think
Version of GTKRadiant: i was tryin ur beta 1.5...i did like how 1.2 was setup

Error:
well i was just wondering if maybe u could make entities like rotate using arbitary rotation and stuff for brushes...like just have it read whats selected...if its an entitie or abrush and have it adjust so it rotates the same way...and yea i dont know how to rotate an entity now so it would just help me alot...ty (and if u dont wanna do that could u like tell me how to rotate them...thx again)

Cause of Error:
i...couldnt do jack thats why i wrote lol

User Email: F34R_TH3_R34P3R@hotmail.com