[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

202.216.117.45 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 04:55:21 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from 202.216.117.45 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 04:55:21 CDT Aug 23, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD 1.9 ghz 1 gig ram windows XP
Hard Drive Space: 220 gigs
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: nVidia GeForce 4
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0

Error:
This really isn't an error, more of a suggestion/question.

I'm really used to the old Q3 style Radiant with the clipper tool not actually being a tool.  More like a temporary thing.  hit x it works, hit it again and it's off.  I prefer that but I understand that you won't change it back.  I just gotta get used to it.  However, I would like to have the old way of having the part that is disappearing highlighted.  With the way it is now you don't really know which part you are cutting off.  It's kind've a nit pick thing I guess but it saved alot of time and undoing.

I read somewhere that the face selection control would be back, which is great, cause I'm missing it already.  I got so used to texture just one face at a time that I don't know what to do without it.  Unless everyside needs it ofcourse.  :D

The entity list seems really long.  Is there anyway we can get more menus and sub menus to break it up a bit more?

Shouldn't the worldspawn entity start in a new map since it has to be there anyway?

Is every texture used in D3 a shader or is that a glitch with the texture viewer?  Seems everything in there is a shader, plus I'm getting tons of Red and Black "shader missing" textures as well.  I've not got any new texture sets yet as I just installed D3 today and just now got Radiant.  So I don't understand why the base D3 textures aren't showing up.

Cause of Error:
Thanks for everything you guys do for this program.  I love radiant.  Only editor I've ever used.  :-)

sanctuary
Vengeance Gaming Dev Team

User Email: dhannant@alltel.net