[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

24.197.211.153 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 14:06:24 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from 24.197.211.153 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 02:06:24 CDT Aug 21, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: XP2500+, 512MB, WinXP Pro SP1
Hard Drive Space: Lots
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: NVIDIA Forceware 61.77 (OpenGL 1.5+)
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0 beta - build 08-17

Error:
Clipper tool gives no visual feedback of result.  Doesn't show which side will remain or if the brush is just split.

CTRL key in conjunction with mouse movement no longer "strafes" in the 3d window as in previous versions (1.4.x).  I use this quite often to navigate without having to shift my hand position to the directional keys.  (mwheel for forward/back, ctrl+movement for strafe vert/horz.)

Cause of Error:
Noticed from previous usage patterns and editing workflow.

User Email: phobos