[Gtkradiant] 1.3.12 test1 ready for testing

Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:12:56 +0200

http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/BT/torrents/test/GtkRadiantSetup-1.3.12-ja-test1.exe.torrent
(~8Mb)
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/BT/torrents/test/GtkRadiantSetup-1.3.12-all-test1.exe.torrent
(~53Mb)

There are test builds of 1.3.12. Appart from a number of fixes, the main
things are a Jedi Academy pack, and a Q2 pack. This is for testing; this
not an official release. I'll upload new test versions as we fix stuff.

Hard to give an ETA on official release, depends how much testing
feedback we get. If we don't get much, we'll release in a few days, and
the pack may be broken. If we get more, release will be slower, but the
package will be better..

I tried building a simple map in JA for both SP and MP mode. The BSP
commands seem fine, but somehow q3map2 craps out on the lighting. There
may be something broken there. Having a small and easy to compile
tutorial map for JA would be great .. if someone can contribute one ..

TTimo