[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

68.200.118.124 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:02:54 -0600

This bug report was submitted from 68.200.118.124 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 06:02:54 CST Oct 30, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 2500+barton,512mbddr400,linux mandrake 9.2
Hard Drive Space: 10gb on /home
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: gForce 4 ti4200, 64mb, nvidia 4496, xfree86 4.3 patch level 23mdk
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.12

Error:
cannot compile any BSP.  Consule reports segmentation fault.  This worked for several days, but now will segfault as soon as clicked.  The number 3238 apears on the consol with the seg fault message, no more.

Cause of Error:
click any options under the BSP menu.
I tried re-installing, including deleting preferences in my home directory. All appeared to install correctly, but still will not proceed.

User Email: rzowen@tampabay.rr.com