[Gtkradiant] Re: plugin Q

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:24:53 +0200

Brush cleanup has moved to the plugin toolbar. It's a bit annoying that it
wouldn't be present in the plugins > bobtoolz menu anymore though.
Toolbars are usually meant to be shortcuts, not the only way to perform an
operation (but then, a bunch of our keyboard shortcuts don't have an
equivalent in the menus either)

TTimo