[Gtkradiant] subversion server on zerowing

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 00:22:10 +0200

Hey..

We're having regular problems with the subversion server on zerowing. It
looks like some httpd child processes won't die, and eat up all memory +
cause a massive CPU load increase on the server.

Looking closer at it, I see those stalled processes are related to ra_dav
REPORT operations, all from the same IP. Looking at the apache logs more
in depth, I think I traced that back to you. What client are you using to
get the files, are you doing any specific operations except checkout and
update?

TTimo