[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

24.92.250.100 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 09:13:36 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 24.92.250.100 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 09:13:36 CDT Oct 19, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: amd 2800+
Hard Drive Space: 80 gig
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ati 9700pro
Version of GTKRadiant: 13.12

Error:
cannot create GDKGLContext
the program can't even start, rebooted cleaned the GKT radiant registry (it asked to) turned opff the log (it asked me to) Just can't get it to start, can't get into the program can't get that far.

Cause of Error:
Just try to start the program by clicking on start-all programs-GtkRadiant-1.3.12 and that's it cannot start get a dos-like window with the cannot create GDKGLContext
another time I tried I get glxMakeCurrent failed
An unrecoderable error occured
Wouldyou like to edit Prefrences before exiting Radiant? No matter what I choose I can't get into the editor.

User Email: rdenka1@twcny.rr.com