[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

66.188.97.224 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 12:09:10 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 66.188.97.224 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 12:09:10 CDT Oct 18, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: PIV 2.8 Ghz, 512 Mb RAM, and WinXP pro
Hard Drive Space: 12 Gigs
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: GeForce 3 driver ver.: 6.14.10.4403
Version of GTKRadiant: GtkRadiant 1.3.12

Error:
Can the .jpg loader be fixed in one of the updates?  The system textures trigger, blocknpc, blockplayer, clip, cushion, hint, nodrop, physics_clip, rainsurf, skip, and slick all are either invisible, partially invisible-partially visible, or too transparent to be useful right now.
When we first converted from our old editor to Gtk during JA development we had the same problem and James fixed it for us.  The current version of Gtk has reverted back to the broken .jpg loader, making these textures appear overly transparent or invisible.  I guess all of the textures could be changed from .jpg's to .tgas to fix the problem.  Thank you.

Cause of Error:
Open Gtk, load the system textures, and apply each one of them to a brush.  First I made sure the brush types were not being filtered.

User Email: fdye@ravensoft.com