[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

206.253.218.82 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:17:58 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 206.253.218.82 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 04:17:58 CDT Oct 17, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD 2600
Hard Drive Space: 10 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Gforce 3 TI 200 128mb DDR
Version of GTKRadiant: GtkRadiantSetup-1.3.12-Raven

Error:
No error, just a missing feature from the new GTK that was in the JK2rad version.

There was a little search/text box right above the texture/shader window that when you loaded up a folder of textures, you could put in say "glass" and it would filter out everything except textures with glass in their title.

Cause of Error:
Putting that search feature back would be great, but what would be better if there was a search engine that would search all of the folders for what you're looking for before you loaded them.

Having that would save having to load up each folder...which takes time (especially on slow computers) and resources on the computer. Loading up a few folders on slow machines can actually crash either the editor or sometimes lock up the computer and cause you to reboot. And when I say slow, I'm talking like on my laptop at work P3 800 with 256mbs ram.

User Email: jmk@cablespeed.com