[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

66.1.157.136 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 00:54:01 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 66.1.157.136 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 12:54:01 CDT Oct 16, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Athalon 1700+
Hard Drive Space: Lots
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Gforce
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.2.13-update

Error:
Can no longer subtract a brush from a hint. Some people may see this as a feature, but I don't.

I have angled roofs on the project that I am working on.

I like to use the roofs to trim the tops of the hints, now they only way is to use the clipper which takes perhaps 4 times as long, or change the texture and switch it back.

[While all the other hint faces are axial, they still need to be pointy at the top. Perhaps this changes was in a new shader definition.]

Cause of Error:
Make two hit brushes, try doing a csg subtract one from another.

User Email: brendieellen@yahoo.com