[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

66.177.202.48 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:19:16 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 66.177.202.48 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 05:19:16 CDT Oct 14, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: p4 1.5 512ram windows millenium
Hard Drive Space: 3.75gig
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: geforce 3 ti 200 with 45.23 nvidia latest drivers
Version of GTKRadiant: 1312 raven

Error:
It wont even start, it says gtkradiant-1 caused an error in gtkradiant1312.exe and will now close. From what I could read in the small window behind it looked like an opengl error or something. The error window was covering it. I have the log if you need it. Thanks for any help.

Cause of Error:
Just tryed to start the program

User Email: stingm@comcast.net