[Gtkradiant] Re: a question about the GTK radiant versions

Sat, 4 Oct 2003 18:48:16 +0200

You probably want to use the Help > Shortcuts List and read on the list of
shortcuts, then use Control + [ and Control + ] to increase/decrease the
cubic clipping size. Or completely turn it off in the toolbar (camera
cubic clip).

regards

TTimo