[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

24.168.187.96 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 18:55:48 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 24.168.187.96 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 06:55:48 CDT Oct 3, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: p4 2.4 / 1024 Corsair XMS / Xp pro
Hard Drive Space: 80 gig
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ti4200 128
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.11 - beta

Error:
When I try to minimize radiant in floating windows mode, it will minimize the main section (with the toolbars and stuff), but my plan view, textures and 3d windows still float around on my desktop!! ...like they dont collapse with the rest of the proggie like they should.

Cause of Error:
- installed 1.3.11
- switched to floating windows mode (cause its the best mode period)
- minimized radiant and got sour

User Email: eric_8051@msn.com