[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

218.145.25.48 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 11:55:49 -0600

This bug report was submitted from 218.145.25.48 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 11:55:49 CST Nov 1, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: PIII-500- 512MG RAM- Win 98
Hard Drive Space: 2 Gigs
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Nvidia TNT 64
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.12

Error:
Whenever I load the program it causes an error. Every single time. In the dialog box, it states gtkGLext and gdkGLext errors.
I use GTKRadiant for JKII Outcast. The program has been working fine for a while, but after compiling a map, it stopped and after re-installation 5 times, hasn't resolved.

Cause of Error:
I uninstalled and completely removed the directories associated with GTKRadiant, both in program files and in the JKII Gamedata folders. After re-isntallation, the same error occurs.

User Email: old_mcrussy@hotmail.com