[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

213.46.246.84 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 16:13:06 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 213.46.246.84 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 04:13:06 CDT May 12, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Celeron II (Tualatin) / 512 MB / WinXP Pro (not SP1)
Hard Drive Space: More than 3 GB is free
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ASUS V7100 (GeForce2 MX400 32 MB) / GL Version 1.4.0 (nVidia)
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.7 and 1.2.12

Error:
I use GtkRadiant for JK2 mapping. The following errors are present in 1.2.12 and 1.3.7 too.

First: after sleep mode misc_models get no (white if nothing is used yet) or random (if I have textures already in use) textures.

Second: After installing in the Project settings it says Single Player Mapping mode, but it uses the MP entity definitions. It can be hanled by selecting MP mode, restart, selecting SP mode, restart, but this is confusing for new users.

Third: After loading a .map I wanna look what texture a patch has. It selects  radiant/notex in the texture window and in the Surface Inspector. The textures are shown correctly in 3D view and in the Patch Inspector and they are stored correctly in the .map file.

Cause of Error:
First: File \ Sleep then click on the tray icon.

Second: Fresh install (every time)

Third: click on the patch with middle button OR selecting the patch and bringing up Surface Inspector.

User Email: birolaszlo@hotmail.com