[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

12.250.22.12 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 4 May 2003 02:55:43 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 12.250.22.12 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 02:55:43 CDT May 4, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Athlon 2200 - 3x256 DDR - XP Pro SP1
Hard Drive Space: 150+ gigs NTFS
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Radeon 8500 64mb retail - Latest OmegaDrivers
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.7dev Win32

Error:
Copying the properties from once face and applying it to another just after a surface has been 3-point clipped results in copying the texture properties as well as reverted the polygon back to its old clipping.  Undo will not reverse the changes.

Cause of Error:
(These instructions assume after every step the brushes are deselected) Create two brushes. Apply textures to each face so they are different and not aligned with the other brush.  Clip a brush both brush seperatly in the YX plane (4 view mode).  In 3d mode, ctrl+shift+mouse1 the clipped brush and apply it to a face on the same plane to the most recently clipped brush.  When this occurs, the texture properties will be transfered but the brush will revert to its state before the clipping.  Attempting to undo will only revert the texture properties, not the actual clipping.

GTKRadiant has been installed the first time on this OS installation. Oddly enough, this was the first thing I did and I found this bug. :)  I hope this isnt a bad omen for my mapping project ^_^.

User Email: fireblade@attbi.com