[Gtkradiant] Re: Bug 781

Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:59:32 +0100

Hey there

Well .. I think q3map2 is the defacto standard for Raven games now (they
use q3map2 internally afaik). So you should be able to stick to q3map2
only in the project files.

Didn't know you had done anything around MoH. That's good news. It is
likely that we will have some tinkering with EF2 support soon (with
Ritual). And from what I've seen some parts should be unified. Typically
the terrain editing tool.

Good to have you back!

TTimo