[Gtkradiant] Re: ATI drivers / GtkRadiant (was Re: Hopefully you're the right person to contact about this.)

Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:54:50 +0100

Yeah sure, they can reach me at ttimo@idsoftware.com

Can you give my the URL from the FAQ item you found?

We regularly come across driver issues with ATI cards. I think the problem
with origin was mentioned on the dev mailing list some time ago. There is
also something related to backface drawing if I remember right. At the
time there was someone supposed to work on a fix but it never happened.

TTimo