[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

166.66.162.69 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:28:12 -0600

This bug report was submitted from 166.66.162.69 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 05:28:12 CST Mar 17, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Dell, Windows XP
Hard Drive Space: 62.5 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Its not a hardware problem.
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.2.11

Error:
I'm trying to create water in my map, but none of the liquid textures have white borders, which apparently means they don't have shaders.  Then I found out that shaders need shaderlist.txt.  For some reason I don't have one, not even in the pak files.  I'd make my own, but I don't even know what its supposed to look like.  What can I do?

Cause of Error:
None.

User Email: thevilefiend@aol.com