[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

24.69.95.96 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:36:58 -0600

This bug report was submitted from 24.69.95.96 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 12:36:58 CST Mar 10, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Dell 8200 P4  1.7Ghz  40G HD 512mb DDR  @  7200rpm
Hard Drive Space: 76%
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Nvidia GF2
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.2.8

Error:
ERROR: target_speaker without a noise key at (2978 932 -2840)
********************
----- Server Shutdown -----
Sending heartbeat to masterjk2.ravensoft.com
Sending heartbeat to masterjk2.ravensoft.com
==== ShutdownGame ====
ShutdownGame:
Error: BotLibShutdown: bot library used before being setup
I got deleted the BOT WP route file that I had created. Then I deleted the trigger_speakers. This did not fix the problem. It just keeps compiling with the same errors and not allowing me to load the map.

Cause of Error:
I just did a full compile. After unsuccessfully trying to fix the errors I un-installed the editor. Then re-installed. I also tried re-starting my comp...

User Email: rkbrode@hotmail.com