[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

200.70.160.176 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 01:41:03 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 200.70.160.176 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 01:41:03 CDT Jul 23, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD DURON 700Mhz 128Mb Win XP
Hard Drive Space: 3Gbytes
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Trident Blade 3D/Promedia directx default drivers
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.8

Error:
When I place brushes(building,boxes,whatever) on huge maps,on Quake 3 Arena, distant brushes disappears or turns off and on when the player is very far from them.
I tried to cancel this effect by creating "individual  groups", it means to select a brush and then use the "func_group" option.Whatever, this works whit two different textures only.
I donīt know if itīs an editor/compilator or engine error.

Cause of Error:
This error is produced on far brushes into huges maps(when I'm running the map)

User Email: ciberportal2002@yahoo.com.ar