[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

64.108.0.40 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:12:21 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 64.108.0.40 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 06:12:21 CDT Jul 21, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 900 duron/320/XP pro
Hard Drive Space: 120 gig
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI 9000 pro 128 meg
Version of GTKRadiant: tried 1.3 and 1.2.13

Error:
    Seems that GTKRadiant crashes my system. This is strange because My windows never crashes.. When I put a model in GTKRadiant (RTCW) it crashed. I check ed the box fix ATI broken drivers but no luck..
       The one time I did get a windows error report it said that this was my ATI card releated. I have updated the drivers for the card July 15 03
   I wanna map ideas??? thanx

Cause of Error:
putting model in Radiant crashed Windows. I am going to try to take the models out and see what happens as it crashes just draging brushes. Also my 3d window vanishes when in 2d window...

User Email: omnix32w@yahoo.com