[Gtkradiant] scons on OSX: call for help (GtkRadiant)

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 11:59:42 +0200

Shameless plug, but it's scons-centric :)

We have moved GtkRadiant (http://www.qeradiant.com) from cons to scons.
Atm, scons is only used to build on Linux. We used to have OSX and Linux
with the cons scripts.

If there are people here who are interested in scons+OSX/gcc stuff,
maybe they would want to give a look at our build scripts and get
everything together and working. GtkRadiant source is available (though
our stuff is not under a free software License)

If you want to have a shot at it or know more, see:

irc:
irc.qeradiant.com #qeradiant (try to reach me, or ask around)

post about OSX/scons on GtkR devel list:
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/archives/gtkradiant/2003-July/006184.html

our developer wiki:
http://www.qeradiant.com/wikifaq/index.php?GtkRadiant%20Hacker

cheers

TTimo

PS: you'll need scons 0.14, 0.90 doesn't work with GtkRadiant because of:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=766975&group_id=30337&atid=398971