[Gtkradiant] cons is gone?

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:29:25 +0200

Please post with the correct From: field.

Yes, cons is gone. Gtk2 branch merged into trunk, gtk2 becomes our base
version from now on. You will need SCons to build the tree (old version
0.14, 0.90 being broken). SCons is the evolution of cons, written in
python.

Get the scons 0.14 tarball at:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=30337&release_id=160916

TTimo