[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

217.41.43.119 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 10:22:17 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 217.41.43.119 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 10:22:17 CDT Jul 12, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 2.2Ghz P4 768Mb RAM WINXP HOME
Hard Drive Space: 200GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ti4400 nvidia 44.04
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.8-ET

Error:
To Whom It May Concern:

> I am trying to make a map for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory using the
> map editor and manual for the tutorial. I came across this.
>

> 1.	Add a player starting point:
>
> a.	Bring up the Easy Entity Menu. With your pointer over the room in
> the XY Top window, right mouse click INSIDE the newly created room box
> to open up the easy entity menu.
> b.	Place a Start Spot. Select info, then select info_player_deathmatch.
> [you should see a small pink box appear - this is where you will start
> in this map anytime its loaded]
> c.	Is it in there? Make sure that your new starting point is 'really
> inside' the room that you have created.
>
> 1.	Click the xyz button on your toolbar so that you can toggle through
> each 'view' of that coordinate (XY top, XZ front, or YZ side).
> 2.	Watch the red box (info_player_deathmatch) as you toggle through
> each view to make sure the red box is inside room
> 3.	If there is a view it is not located inside - simply stop and drag
> it inside the box. (You can learn how to put it in optimal places
> later), until it is totally inside the room.
>
> I am wondering what this means, number 3, as it has left
> totally confused. I see a pink box in the 3d view and in the xy top
> window the red box is inside the room

Cause of Error:
reading through the manual

User Email: lynxtr2002@yahoo.co.uk