[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

63.186.40.18 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:13:44 -0600

This bug report was submitted from 63.186.40.18 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 03:13:44 CST Jan 25, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD xp 1800 / 1gb ddr ram / widows xp
Hard Drive Space: 73gb
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: geforce2 mx400
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.2.11

Error:
Well I dont really have an error, but more like a suggestion and i dont know where else to put it. Anyway, I think there should be a model viewer in GTKRadiant because, going through all the subdirectories and such just to find out that mabye that model isnt textured or what not. Thanks for your time!

Cause of Error:
none

User Email: bkaltec@hotmail.com