[Gtkradiant] Re: list post rejection

Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:39:22 +0100

The list is setup to enforce post by members only in order to restrict
spam.

You can subscribe several email addresses, and in the account preferences,
set some of the adresses to 'no mail'. This will allow you to post using
any address, and to get replys back from a single one.

Mails that don't have the correct poster address are kept for a while,
then automatically rejected after some time. Given the traffic on those
lists, I don't have time to review all the posts and authorize them.

regards

TTimo