[Gtkradiant] ATI Developer Contact

Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:03:54 +0100

Interesting. ATI drivers are often broken on Windows. I'm not sure the ATI
problems on win32 are the same as this one though. I suppose those FireGL
drivers are also closed source?

What are you planning to do? Do you want to investigate this further in
GtkR and fix the rendering? Or you are just posting this as an FYI to us?

regards

TTimo