[Gtkradiant] Linux x86 experimental GtkR 1.3 setup

EvilTypeGuy gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
11 Feb 2003 10:24:02 -0600

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 09:10, Timothee Besset wrote:
> I have uploaded a setup for 1.3 on Linux x86 based on the work I did on
> setup this week end:
>
> http://www.3ddownloads.com/qeradiant/GtkRadiant/GtkRadiant-1_3/Linux/linux-radiant-1.3.5-dev.run
>
> That's not an official file. It's testing/experimental only. This is
> related to bug #750. Nethertheless it's the first packaging of a 1.3
> release.

I only noticed a few weird little things in the console during load:

1) failed to save project file: "/home/swalker/.q3a/baseq3/scripts/user0.proj"

Look like it created the ~/.q3a/baseq3 folder, but since it didn't
create the scripts folder it didn't write the user0.proj

2) WARNING: keyboard shortcuts init, no menu item found for command: "CenterXYView"

Other than that this release loads faster than any release I've used
before. I don't know why, it just seems a *LOT* faster loading up to the
initial screen.

I'll report back after I have some more time for testing...

BTW, in the future I can mirror the development / testing builds so
people don't have to wait in 3ddownloads queue to download them. Just
email me and I'll put 'em up on my site.

-EvilTypeGuy