Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:46:03 +0100

It is working absolutely fine here. Select some brushes, bring up entity
inspector ( default shortcut n ), double click on func_group entity, they
are func grouped. Select individual func_group brushes, right click to
drop down menu, "move to worldspawn" works. Select a worldspawn brush,
then a brush from a func_group, right click to drop down menu, "move to
entity" works.

regards

TTimo